IMS strives to continually improve through innovation, engineering excellence and performance as its key pillars to be at the forefront of its industry. One of the most commonly used buzz words in recent times has been Industry 4.0. IMS investigated this trend and thoroughly explored a solution for its large range of specialized machinery. By incorporating its in-depth knowledge base of the industry, IMS has developed a tailor-made technology for its equipment to enter this new world: I-MOST. Our Integrated Monitoring Optimization Support Technologies (I-MOST) allow stakeholders to operationalize their equipment data to optimize its performance and efficiencies through valuable insights.
In its simplest form I-Most offers the following:
- The system’s ability to predict breakdowns and monitor maintenance compliance and performance enables higher fleet lifecycle efficiency.
- Information from the analytics platform can be integrated into existing control room systems in real time, while it can be accessed remotely, anywhere, around the clock, on any device, allowing you to keep your finger on the pulse of your business from wherever you are.
- Plant managers can gain incremental improvements in overall equipment efficiency and obtain additional production hours.
- I-Most allows you to coordinate maintenance so much better, from planning to ordering of parts and getting the machine back up and running.
- Allow your plant to operate at its optimum and most profitable at all times.