Both customer and product support, including effective after sales service and the efficient supply of spares to a crushing operation working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, is a necessity.
With a multitude of crushers operating in southern Africa, IMS Engineering has put effort and resources into positioning its strong after-sales network. As a result we are well capable to guarantee our response time to have a technician / engineer on site, develop a remote monitoring system aimed at your individual crushing requirements whereby we can monitor crusher performance, as well as assist with spares forecasting and therefore on-time availability of spares and services.
These initiatives coupled to our customer support program ensure the uninterrupted crushing of your minerals.
Ensure complete satisfaction with IMS spares, service and equipment.
Key focus activities:
- Regular site visits
- Optimisation of equipment and process
- Logistical Planning
- Remote Monitoring System
- Training and Testing
IMS Engineering’s Product Support Division provides after sales service for equipment supplied into Sub-Saharan African industries. The services include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Equipment repairs / refurbishments, workshop assembly and maintenance services according to approved engineering standards and specifications.
- On-site product support service on a contractual basis
- Consultation and technical advice to clients related to performance, operation, maintenance and optimization of plant.
- Identification, implementation and continuous improvement of service products such as monitoring systems and audits.